Insert Key References
Create an indirect, inline link by inserting a key reference to a key name.
- In the Content Library, double-click a map to open it in the Content Editor.
- Go to a topic and place your cursor where you want to insert a link.
- In the toolbar, click Insert Link .
- In the Link dialog, from the Link To drop-down menu, select Key (key reference).
- Under the Keyref field, in
the list, double-click a key.Remember:
You must open a map or set map context to see available keys and resolve key references.