File statuses indicate where the file stands in the content development process.
To configure the file statuses available out of the box, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Change a File Status
Modify the status of a file so others are aware of its state in the workflow.
- In the content library, click a file.
- In the right pane, click the Status drop-down menu, and select the status you want to apply to the file.
On the top of the screen, you should see a message confirming the status change.
Bulk Change File Statuses
Change the status of multiple files using bulk change.
- In the content library, select the files, folders, or maps you want to modify.
- Right-click a file and select .
- If you don't want to include the dependencies of a given
map, like its child topics and submaps, clear the Include dependencies check box.Important: The Include dependencies option only includes the direct dependencies of the map. It does not include the binary files.
- If you don't want to change the resource-only files in a
map, clear the Include resource-only files check
box.Tip: For example, the resource-only files are your warehouse topics that have the
@processing-role="resource-only"attribute assigned to their
<topicref>elements. They are appended in a map but are not included in the output.
- Select the Status check box.
- In the Status drop-down menu, select the status you want to apply.
- Click Save.