Change the File Owner
Change the owner of a file to another user.
- In the content library, click a file.
- In the right pane, from the Owner drop-down menu, select a user.
On the top of the screen, you should see a message confirming transfer of the ownership of the file.
Bulk Change Files Owner
Change the owner of multiple files using bulk change.
- In the content library, select the files, folders, or maps you want to modify.
- Right-click a file and select .
- If you don't want to include the dependencies of a given
map, like its child topics and submaps, clear the Include dependencies check box.Important: The Include dependencies option only includes the direct dependencies of the map. It does not include the binary files.
- If you don't want to change the resource-only files in a
map, clear the Include resource-only files check
box.Tip: For example, the resource-only files are your warehouse topics that have the
@processing-role="resource-only"attribute assigned to their
<topicref>elements. They are appended in a map but are not included in the output.
- Check Owner.
- In the Owner drop-down menu, select a owner.
- Click Save.