Heretto PDF Generator Code Editor
The Heretto PDF Generator includes a built-in code editor.
- Normalized DITA (DITA with all references resolved)
- Logs (transformation errors and warnings)
Collapsed and Expanded Code
The code editor enables you to collapse and expand your code.
Code Editor Context Menu
The code editor provides you with a context menu that you can open by right-clicking the code.
- Go to Definition
- Jumps to the main selector.
- Peek Definition
- Shows a preview of the main CSS selector. You can edit the code directly in the preview interface.
- Find All References
- Shows a preview of a given CSS selector references. You can edit the code directly in the preview interface. You can also navigate between the references by using the list on the right.
- Go to Symbol
- Shows a list of all selectors in the CSS code. You can click a selector in the list to jump to the selector line.
- Rename Symbol
- Renames every occurrence of a given selector in the document.
- Change All Occurrences
- Replaces all occurrences of a given word in the code.
- Format Document
- Pretty-prints the code.
The Format Document option enables you to automatically format the code to make it more readable.
- Cuts selected code.
- Copies selected code.
- Command Palette
- Shows a drop-down menu with a number of advanced options and associated keyboard shortcuts. The list includes options like joining lines, expanding lines, or toggling a high contrast theme.