Create a DITAVal
Create a DITAVAL containing include or exclude rules to filter content at publish or during editing.
- In the Content Library, navigate to a folder and click Create New.
- Select DITAVal to open the Create new window.
- Enter a name for the file.
- Optional: Create the file in a folder different from the current folder by clicking Change and selecting a new location.
- Optional: Assign the file to collections by clicking Collections and selecting collections from the list.
- Optional: Assign metadata to the file by filling in the Metadata fields.
- Click Create & Edit.
- Edit or remove the default property, or click Add Prop to add a new action.