Customize the Content Portal Behavior
Any configuration, style, behavior, or content changes that you make to the sitemaps associated with your Heretto Deploy Portal instances are instantaneous.
- Upload the
scripts.js, or CSS file into the
__configuration/portal_configurationfolder in the Content Library.Important: Do not upload empty files into Heretto CCMS.
- To open the file, right-click on scripts.js file and click the Edit Source button to open the file in the Source Editor.
- In the Content Library double-click the sitemap that you want to modify to open it in the Content Editor.
- Drag and drop the script.js file onto the
<sitemeta> element.The script.js file is added as a <data> element.
- In the left pane, hover over script.js and click the gear icon.
- In the pane that appears, in the name field, enter scripts.
- If needed, clear the scope field by clicking the corresponding trash icon.
Verify the configuration changes by opening your portal in a web browser.