Configure Okta to provide SSO for Heretto Deploy Portal
Use your Okta application to provide authentication for some or all of the content in your Heretto Deploy Portal.
- In your Okta dashboard, click the Create App Integration button.The Create a new app integration screen opens.
- In the Sign-in method area, select OIDC - OpenID Connect.
- In the Application type area, select Web application.
- Click Next.The application details screen opens.
- In the App integration name field, type a name for your app integration.We recommend a name related to this integration, for example, Heretto Portal.
- In the Sign-in redirect URIs field, copy and paste this URL: https://portal-sub-domain-name.portal.heretto.com/auth/okta. Replace portal-sub-domain-name with your customer portal sub-domain name.You can identify your portal sub-domain from your live portal website. Typically your portal sub-domain is the same as your Heretto CCMS name.Tip: If you're unsure about your portal sub-domain name, ask your Customer Success Manager to provide it.
- In the Sign-out redirect URIs field, copy and paste this URL: https://portal-sub-domain-name.portal.heretto.com/logout. Replace portal-sub-domain-name with the portal sub-domain name that you identified in the previous step.
- Configure the additional settings for the application as appropriate for your organization.
- Click Save.
- In Okta, navigate to for the application that you just created.
- In the Client Credentials area, copy both the Client ID and the Client Secret into a document or email.
- In the General Settings area, copy the Okta domain into the same document or email.
- Provide this information to your Heretto Customer Success Manager so that they can configure your Heretto Deploy Portal to use your Okta application for portal authentication.