Create a Taxonomy
Administrators can create a taxonomy of terms to use when creating Taxonomy Metadata.
- In the Main Menu in the top-left corner, click Taxonomy.
- Click New Taxonomy.
- Enter a label for the taxonomy terms.
- Click Save to create the new taxonomy.
- Click the taxonomy to add taxonomy terms.
- Click "Unnamed 1" to modify the taxonomy term.
- In the Labels field, enter a new label for the taxonomy term.
- Click Save.
- To create more taxonomy terms, do any of the following:
- To insert a new taxonomy term below the selected term, right-click the term and select Create Term Below. Enter a label for the taxonomy term and click Save.
- To insert a child term below the selected term, right-click the term and select Create Narrower Term. Enter a label for the taxonomy term and click Save.
- Click Save Changes.
You're ready to connect it to a metadata category. For more information, see Create a Metadata Category for Taxonomy Metadata.