Create a Map
- In the content library, navigate to a folder and click Create New.
- Select the map type you want to create.
- Enter a title and file name.
- Optional: Create the file in a folder different from the current folder by clicking Change and selecting a new location.
- Optional: Assign the file to collections by clicking Collections and selecting collections from the list.
- Optional: Assign metadata to the file by filling in the Metadata fields.
- Optional: Click the Permanent Deletion Date field, and select when the file should be permanently deleted.
- Do one of the following:
- To create and open the file, click Create & Edit.
- To create the file and return to the content library, click Create.
If you filled in the Permanent Deletion Date field, on the “Permanent Deletion Date”, the file is permanently deleted.