Localize Content with an XLIFF Package
XLIFF packages contain only textual content.
- Set the source language for the DITA content that you want to localize.
- Recommended: Publish the reference content.Remember: While publishing, set the locale option to the source language.
- Create an XLIFF Package.
- If the map that you want to localize contains any media that needs to be localized, create a media package. See Create a Media Package.
- Do any of the following:
- Upload the localized XLIFF package to Heretto CCMS. See Upload the Localized XLIFF Package
- If applicable, upload the localized media package to Heretto CCMS. See Upload the Localized Media Package.
- Optional: Preview the localized content. See View Localized Content.
- Publish the localized content.Remember: While publishing, set the Locales option to a desired target language.