Localize Content with a Source Package
Source packages contain both textual and media content.
- Set the source language for the DITA content that you want to localize.
- Recommended: Publish the reference content.Remember: While publishing, set the locale option to the source language.
- Create a source package. See Create a Source Package.
- Do any of the following:
- Send the source package to your localization provider.
- Localize the package on your own. See Localize Source Package Content.
- Upload the localized source package to Heretto CCMS. See Upload the Localized Source Package.
- Optional: Preview the localized content. See View Localized Content.
- Publish the localized content.Remember: While publishing, set the Locales option to a desired target language.