Localize Media Package Content
If needed, you can localize content in-house instead of sending it to an external localization provider.
- Save the ZIP file you received for localization to your computer and unzip it.Important: Do not change the name of the folder when you unzip the file.
- Open the unzipped Media package folder, navigate to a target language folder, for example fr-ca or pl, and open the manifest.xml file it contains.Tip: The manifest.xml file contains a list of media resources and their location in the package. Use it to effectively navigate the folder structure of the Media Package and ensure all files are localized.
- Navigate down the target language folder to media files and localize them.Important: You must save the localized files to their original location using the original file names and extensions.
- Zip the localized media package by right-clicking it and compressing it to a ZIP file.Important: The new ZIP file must be named exactly the same as the original ZIP file.
- Send the localized ZIP file back to the project manager or upload it to Heretto CCMS.