Insert a Video from the Content Library
You can insert a video to a topic by using the Insert Video icon in the Content Editor toolbar.
Size limit for any uploaded file is 100 MB.
- In the content library, double-click a topic.
- Place your cursor where you want to insert a video.
- In the toolbar, click the Insert Video icon.
- In the linking dialog, do the following:
- From the Link To drop-down menu, select A File in Heretto.
- Near the Href field, click Select File.
- Select the video that you want to insert and click Link to File.
- Optional: Set the video attributes by selecting the video and clicking the Attributes tab.Tip: You can control the size of the video player in the output by setting the width attribute and the height attribute.