Add an Element to a Map
You can add elements to the map by using the context menu in the map tree.
- In the content library, double-click a map to open it in the Content Editor.
- Right-click on an element in the map to open the context menu.
- Do one of the following:Note: Depending on the type of map that you edit and your location in the map, the available elements may vary.
- Hover over Append element and choose the element you want to add as a child of the selected element.
- Hover over Insert element before and choose the element you want to insert before the selected element.
- Hover over Insert element after and choose the element you want to insert after the selected element.