Edit Map Element Attributes
Edit the attributes of an element in a map to manage its properties.
- In the content library, double-click a map to open it in the Content Editor.
- Hover over an element in the map tree and click the gear icon to opens the element properties pop-up.
- In the properties pop-up, do any of the following:
- To change the element type, select a different option from the Element drop-down menu.
- To assign, modify, or remove an attribute, edit the attribute field in the Attribute section.
- To edit the element in the Source Editor, click .
For more information, see Source Editor.