Content Mapper Integration
Heretto CCMS can be integrated with Content Mapper.
Simply XML provides simple solutions for creating and publishing DITA content from Microsoft® Word. Content Mapper enables anyone who uses Microsoft® Word to contribute content to the DITA publishing effort and will allow any organization to take full advantage of XML.
Connect Content Mapper with Heretto CCMS
Connecting your Content Mapper desktop application with Heretto CCMS enables you to open Heretto CCMS resources in Content Mapper.
- Ensure that you have Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016, or Word 2019 installed on your Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 workstation.
- Install the current version of Java run time.
- Download, install, and activate Content Mapper.
- If you use a Single-Sign On (SSO) solution to log on to your Heretto CCMS instance, generate a token for use in the password field. See Generate a Token.
- Open the Manifest Configuration Utility desktop application.
- In the left pane, click easyDITA Repository.
Under easyDITA Settings, fill in the Base
URI field with the following:
Where your-organization is the name of your CCMS organization.
- Click Close and Save.
Open a Heretto CCMS Resource in Content Mapper
You can easily open files from your Heretto CCMS content library in Content Mapper.
- In the content library, right-click a resource.Right-click a concept topic.
- Select Open in Content Mapper.
- If prompted, allow Content Mapper to open links.
- If prompted, enter your credentials.