Publish a PDF Comparison with DITA Open Toolkit
You can publish a PDF that compares the current content with the content in a branch or release.
- In the Content Library, click on a map, and in the right pane select Output and click Publish.
- From the list on the left, select a DITA-OT
publishing scenario.The publishing scenarios are configured by your CCMS administrator. For more information, see Create a DITA-OT Scenario.Important: You can only publish a PDF comparison by using a PDF publishing scenario based on DITA Open Toolkit version 2.x or greater.
- Optional: In the Enter Description field, enter a meaningful description.Once you publish the document, this description appears in the list of finished publishing jobs.
- From the Compare to drop-down menu , select a branch or release to compare the current content with.
- Set the rest of the publishing parameters.The publishing scenario can include the following parameters.
- Ditaval (or args.filter)
- Enables you to select a DITAVAL file for conditional publishing.
- Enables you to send webhooks on successful publish or any publish.
- Debug publish
- Generates additional files in the debug folder that you can use to troubleshoot your publication.
For more information about the DITA Open Toolkit (DITA-OT) parameters, see https://www.dita-ot.org/dev/parameters/parameters_intro.html.
- Click Publish.The resource publishes. It may take a moment to complete.
- Download the published files by hovering over the publishing job and clicking the Download icon.