Filter Portal Content
You can filter content on your portal by adding a DITAVAL to the associated sitemap.
- Create a new DITAVAL or locate the existing DITAVAL that you want to filter the content on your
portal with.For more information on how to create DITAVAL files, see Create a DITAVal.
- Associate the DITAVAL with the sitemap by
doing the following:
- In the content library double-click on the sitemap that you want to modify to open it in the Content Editor.
- In the content library right-click the sitemap that you want to modify and select Dock.
- Navigate to the DITAVAL file.
- While holding the Shift
keyboard key, drag and drop the DITAVAL file
to the end of the sitemap.
- From the dialog, select Data and click Insert.
- In the left pane, right-click the DITAVAL and select Edit element attributes.
- In the Edit Properties window, in the name field, enter content-api-default-audience
- If needed, clear the scope field by clicking the corresponding trash icon.
- Click Save.