Customize the Content Portal Settings
You can add a custom logo, footer, title, and more by overwriting the default Heretto Deploy Portal settings.
Any configuration, style, behavior, or content changes that you make to the sitemaps associated with your Heretto Deploy Portal instances are instantaneous.
- In the
__configurationfolder, create a folder called
- Upload the
scripts.js, or CSS file into the
__configuration/portal_configurationfolder in the content library.Important: Do not upload empty files into Heretto CCMS.
- Right-click on config.json file and click the Edit Source button to open the file in the Source Editor.For more information, see Content Portal Configuration Reference.
- In the content library double-click on the sitemap that you want to modify to open it in the Content Editor.
- Drag and drop the config.json file onto the
SITEMETA element.The config.json file is added as a DATA element.
- In the left pane, hover over config.json and click the edit properties icon.
- In the pane that appears, in the name field, enter config
- If needed, clear the scope field by clicking the corresponding trash icon.
Verify the configuration changes by opening your portal in a web browser.