Upload Files to the Content Library
You can upload images, configuration files, and other allowed file types to the content library.
By default, when you upload a ZIP archive to the content library, Heretto CCMS unzips the archive retaining its folder structure. If needed, you can also upload a ZIP archive to the content library without unzipping it.
- In the content library, navigate to the folder
where you want to upload your files and click the Upload icon.
- Indicate the
files that you want to upload:
- Click to choose files and select the files.
- Drag and drop the files from your folder into the Drag and drop files here area.
- If you selected any files that already exist in the content library folder and you don't want to overwrite them, clear the corresponding Overwrite files with the same names check box.
- If you selected any ZIP files that you do not want to be automatically unzipped, clear the corresponding Unzip check box.
- Click Upload Files.