Create a Task Topic
The process for creating a task topic is similar to creating a concept topic, so let's get to it!
- In the content library, click Create New and select Task.
- In the Title field, enter First Procedure
- Click Create & Edit .
- Place your cursor in the command element in the first step element and begin adding an instructions to your procedure. Tip: You can press Enteradd a new step and command element.
- Insert additional elements by clicking the + icon, or using the Outline tab.
Click Outline to open the Outline tab. Then, insert a step example element by clicking on stepxmp +. The Outline tab shows elements that are already in your topic and provides quick add buttons to insert expected elements based on the topic type.A step example element is added to your topic.
- Click the Image icon to add an image to your step example element.
The Select File window opens. If you don't have an image in your content library yet, you can click the Upload icon to add one.
- If your image is too large, resize the image by doing the following:
- Click the image.
- Click Attributes to open the Attributes tab.
- In the Width field, enter 400.