Create a Concept Topic
In your personal testing folder, you'll create your first concept topic.
- In your personal testing folder, click Create New and select Concept.
- In Title field, enter Introduction.
The File name field will automatically populate based on what you enter in the Title field.
- Click Create & Edit to open the new topic in the Content Editor.
The Introduction topic opens in the Content Editor.Tip: You can also click Create to generate the topic and have it show in file listing but not immediately open in the Content Editor. You can double-click on a file in the listing to open it in the Content Editor.
- Place your cursor in any element placeholder (for example, the short description element) and insert some text.
- Insert new elements by clicking the + icon.Note: The elements that show in the Insert Menu are context sensitive and only elements that are valid in your cursor location show.
- Do each of the following actions by using the text editing toolbar:
Tip: You can use keyboard shortcuts to quickly perform an action. Click the keyboard icon to see a list of available actions.
- Insert a list.
- Insert an image.
- Insert a table.
- Add a comment.
- When you're done editing the topic, click the X to exit the Content Editor.Heretto CCMS automatically saves your editing changes.