Publish Content with the Heretto PDF Generator
The Heretto PDF Generator enables you to quickly publish PDF documents.
- In the Content Library, click on a map, and in the right pane select Output and click Publish.
- From the list on the left, select a Heretto PDF Generator publishing scenario.The publishing scenarios are configured by your CCMS administrator. For more information, see PDF Generator Publishing Scenarios Management.
- Optional: In the Enter Description field, enter a meaningful description.Once you publish the document, this description appears in the list of finished publishing jobs.
- Set the publishing parameters.The publishing scenario can include the following parameters.
- Ditaval (or args.filter)
- Enables you to select a DITAVAL file for conditional publishing.
- Enables you to select a locale when publishing localized content.
- Track changes
- Include or exclude tracked changes (suggestions) from the Content Editor in the output.Note: By default, this feature may not be available. For more information, contact your Customer Success Manager.
- If applicable, provide the XSLT parameters values.
- Click Publish.The resource publishes. It may take a moment to complete.
- Download the published files by hovering over the publishing job and clicking the Download icon.