Revert Branching Operations
You can revert the branch merge and branch overwrite operations by using the History tab.
- In the Content Library, click a resource that was impacted by a branching operation and in the right pane, select History.
- In the History tab, do the following:
- In the left pane, locate the branching operation
Revision that you want to revert.Branching operations are labeled with either “Branched” or “Merged”.
- Select a Revision that occurred before the branching operation.
- In the right pane, click Restore.
- In the left pane, locate the branching operation Revision that you want to revert.
- In the dialog, click OK.
- In the Edit the commit details window, click Save.