Run a Report
Reports are a powerful tool users can use to learn more information about map content and content in the Content Library. Running a report returns data related to the type of report. You can run reports from the Main Menu or from the Resource Details Drawer.
- Access the Reports interface:
- In the top-left corner, click the Main Menu and select Reports.
- In the Content Library, click a map and select Reports in the drawer on the right.
- From the list, select a report that you want to run.
- In the Running Report window:
- Fill in the report parameters.
- Optional: To prevent opening the report in a separate web browser tab, clear the Open report in new window.
- Click Run Report.