Create Learning Topics
The learning and training specializations include a number of topic types that help you structure your instructional content.
- In the Content Library, navigate to a folder and click Create New.
Perform any of the following actions:
- To create a Learning plan topic, click .
- To create a Learning overview topic, click .
- To create a Learning content topic, click .
- To create a Learning summary topic, click .
- To create a Learning assessment topic, click .
- Enter a Title and File name.
- Optional: Create the file in a folder different from the current folder by clicking Change and selecting a new location.
- Optional: Assign the file to collections by clicking Collections and selecting collections from the list.
- Optional: Assign metadata to the file by filling in the Metadata fields.
- Do one of the following:
- To create and open the file, click Create & Edit.
- To create the file and return to the Content Library, click Create.