Notes draw an end user's attention to important information.
- Use the note element to contain information that is more important than what occurs in the body text
- Add a note element near, typically directly in or below, the element it relates to
- Default Note
- Provides general additional information that needs to be differentiated from the body text.
- Provides helpful information that can make a process easier.
- Provides information that is more important to the user than a general note.
- Reminds users to not forget important information.
- Warns users when there is potential for a negative outcome.