Definition List Element
A definition list element contains a list of terms with corresponding definitions.
- Use definition lists to explain terms that may not be known to your end users
- Insert an introductory paragraph before each definition list
- Use parallel constructions in each definition description
The SSG interface enables you to upload configuration files that determine the look and feel of the published websites.
- Scenario name
- Determine the name of the SSG publishing scenario that appears in the publishing interface.
- Scenario Logo
- Determine the site logo.
- Custom Theme
- Determine the style of the entire site, including the leading colors and global typography settings.
- Custom Global CSS
- Determine the styling of rendered DITA elements in the central content area.
- Custom Zip File
- Determine the style and contents of components like footer or home page.