Create a Map
Learn to create a map to organize your topics and prepare a set of content for publishing.
- In the Content Library, click Create New and select Map.
- In the Title field, enter a map name.
- Click Create & Edit to create the map and open it in the Map Editor pane. Now that you've created a map, you're going to add the concept and task topics you created to the map.
- To add the Introduction topic to the map, click Open Library in the lower left.
- In the content library, locate the introduction.dita the file, then drag and drop it in the Map Editor pane.
- If prompted, to choose how you want to insert the topic, leave topicref selected and click Insert.
- Repeat steps 5 through 6 to add first_procedure.dita to the map. Tip: If you drop a topic on top of another topic in the Map Editor pane, it will add the topic as a child. This is how you can build hierarchy in a map.