Add Variable Warehouse Maps to Deliverable Maps
Add a variable warehouse map to a deliverable map to enable variable reuse through keyword elements and keyref attributes.
- In the Content Library, double-click a map to open it in the Content Editor.
- In the Content Editor, click the Open Library button.
- In the Content Library, navigate to the variable warehouse map that you want to add to the deliverable map.
- Drag and drop the variable warehouse map from the Content Library into the Map Editor.Tip: A line appears that indicates where the component will be added. If you drop a component on another component, a green box appears. The green box indicates that the new component will be added as a child of the component that is already in the map.
- In the Map Editor, click Edit element properties for the variable warehouse map.
- In the Edit Properties window, from the processing-role drop-down menu, select resource-only.