Add Variable Warehouse Topics to Maps
Add a variable warehouse topic to a map as a keydef element to enable variable reuse through content key references (conkeyrefs).
- In the Content Library, double-click a map to open it in the Content Editor.
- Click the Open Library button to access files in your Content Library.
- While holding the Shift keyboard key, drag and drop the variable warehouse topic from the Content Library into the Map Editor pane.
- From the Insert drop-down menu, select Keydef.
- In the Keys field, enter the
key name.You can enter vars, which is short for variables.
- Click Insert.