Change Reused Elements
You can change a reused element to another element from your warehouse topics.
- Open a topic that contains an element reused from a warehouse topic.
- Click the reused element.The Content reference toolbar appears.
- In the Content reference toolbar, click Change.
- Click the Select file button.
- In the Library dialog, select a warehouse topic and click Link Inside File (Select Target Element).
- Select the element that you want to insert in place of the old element by doing
- In the Create/Edit Link dialog, click an element and select it from the list that appears.
- If prompted about the element ID, click OK and Save.Tip: Heretto CCMS generates ID values automatically, but you can enter your own values. The ID values must be unique. Assigning customized values may boost consistency in your documentation.
- Click the Insert Content button.