Add Reusable Elements to Warehouse Topics
Create a warehouse topic that contains reusable elements.
- In the Content Library, navigate to the folder where you want to create the warehouse topic.Tip: We recommend creating warehouse topics in a dedicated folder (e.g. _warehouse). Keeping warehouse topics in one place, makes it easy to find and update reusable content.
- Create a warehouse topic by doing the following:
- If you want to create a warehouse topic for general elements (e.g. note elements), click .
- If you want to create a warehouse topic for task elements (e.g. step elements), click .
- In the Title field, enter a meaningful name for your warehouse topic.Enter notes_warehouse
- Click Create & Edit.
- Insert the element that you want to reuse in other topics.Insert a note element and enter Read all instructions before you begin using this product.
- Assign a unique ID to the element by doing the following:
- Click the element that you inserted in 3.
- On the right, click the Attributes tab.
- In the Attributes tab, in the id field, enter a unique, meaningful identifier for the element.Enter noteReadAll