Copy and Paste an Element in a Topic
You can copy and paste elements it in the same topic or different topics by using the footer or tags.
- In the Content Library, double-click a topic.
- To copy an element by using the footer, do the following:
- Place your cursor in the element that you want to copy.
- In the footer, click the element that you want to copy.
- From the context menu, select Copy.
- To copy an element by using the Tags context menu, right-click a tag and select Copy.
- To paste the element, in the same or a different topic, right-click in the desired position and select Paste.