Insert an Image
- In the Content Library, double-click a topic.
- Place your cursor where you want to insert an image.
- In the toolbar, click the Image icon.
- In the Select Media window, do one of the
Option Description To insert an existing image, navigate to the image, select the image, and click Select. To upload and insert a new image,
- Click the Upload button.
In the Select files to upload window click the Upload button again.
- Select the files that you want to upload.
- Click Upload Files.
- Select the image and click Select.
To upload an image using drag and drop
Click the Upload button.
Drag and drop files into the designated area.
Click Upload Files.
Select the image and click Select.
- To align the image, change the image width, or add alternate text, select the image and use the context menu.
- To annotate the image, see Annotate an Image.