Insert New Content into a Map
Add new topics or maps into a map.
- In the Content Library, double-click a map to open it in the Content Editor.
- In the Content Editor, click the Open Library button.
- Add a new map or topic to the map tree by doing one of the following:
drag and drop component(s) from the Create New menu into the map tree.
from the map context menu, choose between Append Element, Insert Element After or Insert Element Before and click From New File....
- If prompted, from the Insert drop-down menu, select a relevant reference type and click Insert.Note: Your Heretto CCMS instance can be configured to automatically select the appropriate reference type for you. If you want to select the reference type on your own, you can hold Shift while dragging and dropping a resource into the map tree.
To disable or enable the intelligent drag and drop feature, contact a Customer Success Manager.
- Enter a Title and File name.
- Optional: Create the file in a folder different from the current folder by clicking Change and selecting a new location.
- Optional: Assign the file to collections by clicking Collections and selecting collections from the list.
- Optional: Assign metadata to the file by filling in the Metadata fields.
- Do one of the following:
- To create and open the file, click Create & Edit.
- To create the file and return to the Content Library, click Create.