Configure a Template
- In the __configuration folder in the Content Library, navigate to the templates folder.Note: If you don't see a __configuration folder in your Content Library, contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Create a new folder with your organization name, to keep your templates separate from the default templates.
- Optional: Create folders for maps and topics, depending on your template configuration.
- Create template resources:
- Modify topics and maps so they can be templates. See Add ID attribute placeholders and Warehouses to a Template.
- Make the template available in the Create New menu.