Preview Profiled Content in Content Editor
While editing a topic in the Content Editor, you can view the topic with conditional content as it would display in the final output.
- In the Content Library double-click a topic or a map.
- Navigate to an element with a conditional processing attribute value set.Any document with defined values for conditional processing attributes will display in a label in the margin of the Content Editor. The label shows the value or values that define the element.
- Click a label.
- For each
conditional processing attribute value, do any of the following:
- To show the profiled output, check show.
- To gray the profiled output, check grayed.
- To hide the profiled output, check hidden.
- Click Apply.